So yesterday has to rank up there as one of the 10 best days I've ever had and it all has to do with being accepted for Google's Summer of Code; I am rearing to get started too. I'm going to get started for real tomorrow and just keep going until someone pries my fingers off my keyboard. I can't wait to hear from my mentor either. Since my project was an origional (ie. not specifically suggested by any specific group) I don't know who's going to be keeping tabs on me, and for that matter this blog, all summer.
Some ideas for future posts:
I'll probably start posting weekly schedules and goals for what I want to accomplish that week. In addition, to schedules and goals I'll keep updating this blog with regular status updates.
Ok, please bear with me, I've never had a blog before and this is going to be very stream-of-consciousness so I apologize in advance.
Some ideas for future posts:
I'll probably start posting weekly schedules and goals for what I want to accomplish that week. In addition, to schedules and goals I'll keep updating this blog with regular status updates.
Ok, please bear with me, I've never had a blog before and this is going to be very stream-of-consciousness so I apologize in advance.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home