Today's news:
This is unrelated to the SOC but geeky, so it's relevant. Today I registered robotninjas.org. There is nothing there so don't bother going to it. I'll post when it's up and running. This will pretty much serve as a private network for me and some of my friends (jabber server, proxy, login services, etc...).
I will be using it to host a Subversion server for my code so I guess this is somewhat SOC relevant.
Also, there is apparently a movie called "Robot Ninjas", I am not affiliated with that, I haven't even seen it. I just picked robotninjas.org because it was sufficiently funny and non-serious enough to be affiliated with me.
Also in "Dave SOC stuff" news: I have successfully made a call to an arbitrary Java class through a GCJ natively compiled Proxy class. Although I knew my method would work I hadn't actually done it up until now. It is not exactly usable at this point, it needs a lot of cleanup. Now that I have a domain name for my server I'll work on getting a Subversion repository up and running this week/weekend so people can check out the code and play with it if they'd like.
More to come...
This is unrelated to the SOC but geeky, so it's relevant. Today I registered robotninjas.org. There is nothing there so don't bother going to it. I'll post when it's up and running. This will pretty much serve as a private network for me and some of my friends (jabber server, proxy, login services, etc...).
I will be using it to host a Subversion server for my code so I guess this is somewhat SOC relevant.
Also, there is apparently a movie called "Robot Ninjas", I am not affiliated with that, I haven't even seen it. I just picked robotninjas.org because it was sufficiently funny and non-serious enough to be affiliated with me.
Also in "Dave SOC stuff" news: I have successfully made a call to an arbitrary Java class through a GCJ natively compiled Proxy class. Although I knew my method would work I hadn't actually done it up until now. It is not exactly usable at this point, it needs a lot of cleanup. Now that I have a domain name for my server I'll work on getting a Subversion repository up and running this week/weekend so people can check out the code and play with it if they'd like.
More to come...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home