Thursday, July 14, 2005

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~rusekd/articles/soc_prelim.html

I have began a document which will contain all information from my preliminary phase. Right now there is only a rough outline. I plan on working on this most of Thursday in order to get something more substantial. Otherwise, I have begun phase two so I'm going to start getting a document detailing my design out very soon as well.

No mentor yet...

I'm tired, I'm going to bed... more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger MGoDave said...

In fact, I've been working on planning with the final product in mind in this stage so there's a lot of things I can take away and use from what I've learned here. However, you advice is well recieved. I agree, sometimes you can get so involved with planning something that when the time comes to produce you find there is no time left. In short, I've actually got a rough draft of the final product ready to be relaesed very soon.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home